This article describes the SR OS YANG package that is delivered from Nokia.
Nokia delivers the YANG models in the following directory structure:
The contents of each directory are as follows:
- YANG (root) - The root of the Nokia YANG package: includes models for bof/li/operations, types and augments. For info: the Nokia YANG models for Lawful Interception (the YANG models for LI will be delivered in all geographic regions whether or not LI is available in SR OS)
- YANG/openconfig - The OpenConfig models for integration with SR OS devices.
- YANG/nokia-combined - The Nokia YANG models collapsed into two files: one for configuration and one for state.
- YANG/nokia-submodule - The Nokia YANG models defined in submodules, used for compilation into two files: one for configuration and one for state.
- YANG/ietf - IETF models for NETCONF infrastructure to interwork with SR OS
Enabling models in SR OS
Which YANG models should be used depends on the configuration of the SR OS device:
SR OS Configuration